Good Saturday Morning, Darlings!
Don't worry! Nothing with too much work for this chilly Saturday morning!!
This challenge is simple...whichever music player you use the most (iPod, iPad, MP3 player, cell phone or YouTube)
press the shuffle button and then press play.
What are your first 10 songs? Are you willing to admit them out loud?
Here's what comes up on my phone...
1. Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson
2. Life's Gonna Suck by Denis Leary
3. Don't Call HIm a Cowboy by Conway Twitty
4. Inbred Evil by Boondox
5. Elvira by Home Free feat. The Oak Ridge Boys
6. Bye, Bye, Bye by Home Free
7. Lowlife by Theory of a Deadman
8. I'll Make a Man Out of You by Donnie Osmond (from Mulan Soundtrack)
9. Celebrity by Brad Paisley
10. Two Fux by Adam Lambert
A few of my favorites have made the list!!
Now the challenge is yours!
I have spent quite a few years writing short stories that never quite fit into the 'normal' genre. When I came across the different erotica genres I was overjoyed. I had found my writing family. I hope that everyone enjoys what I've written. Please feel free to send me a comment/suggestion good/bad/indifferent. I appreciate all feedback! Bright Blessings!