I would like to speak to comment policy and basic decorum for this blog.
1. When commenting on a blog/story/picture/video/etc. please keep the comments in comprehensive forms.
If you ramble and make no sense, how the hell am I supposed to talk to you?
Grammar, people. Its a turn on.
2. Speak freely/sarcastically/in riddles, but don't be an abusive dick.
You get mean, I get mean then it gets ugly and while its fun to watch the drama unfold from the outside (sometimes)
from the inside it a giant pain in the ass.
Come in, put your feet up and enjoy, but leave your asshole tendencies at the door.
3. Comment. Comment some more and then do it again just because you can.
That's why we're here!
4. If you have ideas you want to share, feel free.
I'm open to anythingl
If you don't want them publicized, then email me. It's all good.
5. Did I mention, don't be a dick? Or an asshole?
As a matter-of-fact, don't be a douchebag, either.
So, what do you think?
For the most part, be you, be true.
I know I will.
I have spent quite a few years writing short stories that never quite fit into the 'normal' genre. When I came across the different erotica genres I was overjoyed. I had found my writing family. I hope that everyone enjoys what I've written. Please feel free to send me a comment/suggestion good/bad/indifferent. I appreciate all feedback! Bright Blessings!