At least to me!
I actually came across this gentleman not too long ago. I was watching a Buck Angel video ("Sexing the Transman") and Mr. Harvie shared some of his personal experiences. I also found him quite amusing so this charged me up to find out more about him. Here's a few bulletpoints...
* New England born and raised (Maine, 1968)
* Came out to his parents twice (once to admit liking girls and then next to add on he's a man) - check out his website (here).
* A short time (4 yrs +/-) after beginning his comedy career he moved to LA. By the end of the year, he became the opening act for Margaret Cho (here). Soon to be followed by headlining his own comedy tour.
* Thus began his career as an actor, on shows suck as Young & Hungry, Mistresses and Transparent.
* This past summer he returned to theater in an off Broadway production of "Log Cabin"
I have spent quite a few years writing short stories that never quite fit into the 'normal' genre. When I came across the different erotica genres I was overjoyed. I had found my writing family. I hope that everyone enjoys what I've written. Please feel free to send me a comment/suggestion good/bad/indifferent. I appreciate all feedback! Bright Blessings!